Tempus Fugit

Monday, May 24, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


"A friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you."-I saw this flash on the tube once and it stuck.

-
-

If I'll be stuck in an island for the rest of my life and I'll be given a choice of what I could bring I'd have my answer ready: My crazy, bubbly, neurotic, and alcoholic friends! (Of course I'm joking about the bubbly part; I made that up.)

Well, I just couldn't imagine living my dreary days without the presence of these people. We don't have a lot of things in common. We quarrel a lot. We talk trash about each other. We gossip. We laugh out loud. But we are very good friends!

Friend 101 loves to read books and loves to be mushy. In love with love yet not ready for love(But who ever is?).Craves for her own boo but when the boo is already there cat got her tongue and she turned back and left. (Not really accurate though) A whiz in Photoshop and is into design. Crazy about ukay-ukays and goes gaga for blond surfers! Shares my dream of the Land down Undahhh. Aussies here we come!!!

Friend 102 is a dancing dynamo who currently we haven't heard anything about lately. She likes to keep herself busy with things we don't know. A Mathematics brainiac (OH yes!!!) Frustrated in finding the right guy (I know that makes like half of the girls I know) Has a lot of goodlooking guy friends but...Okay Okay, I saw you snarl; I won't go to that. {Peace & Love! We are always here for you!)

Friend 103 looks slim but not starved (Or so she believes!) Blessed with a Nightingale's voice yet with a Viper's venom. Very upfront and blunt. Street wise and can be sued for what she did! (Joking!) Persistently listens to Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl. Dunno why? Ya know?

Friend 104 is the comic. Not because she pretends to be one but because we feel like she's born one. Gifted with Newspaper worthy hands. Strives hard for that elusive diploma. (We are proud of you!) Keeps a good head on her shoulders despite the fact that most of the time she stays in a crazy Jungle which she calls her school.

Friend 105 dreams to be an Italian royalty living in Tuscany or Venice. Indulges herself with the love that stayed away from the rest of the gang for a very long time. Joins our Get Togethers once in a blue moon which is to say once in leap year!
Suffers from a deadly disease called clumsiness. And we pray that she wont surrender to carnal feelings and smoldering touches anytime soon.


Hmm, I knew what I'm going to write about them will be a big piece of junk. But I love them all.

Thank you Sistahs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are we alcoholic? hahaha! If this is a BIG piece of junk, then I'd say that you wrote the best junk of all. =) I guess nothing would ever beat the friendship we shared. hahaha! I s0ooooo love you all and misses you so much. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving the fist ever comment here AYA! Take care always and see you soon!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete