Tempus Fugit

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GRANTED


I got this from the blog I made before which unfortunately I wasn't able to continue. I'll repost it here. XOXO

-
-



*I made this about a year ago after meeting someone who I thought would become a friend for keeps. But unfortunately it didn’t happen.

This poem is dedicated to those who yearns to meet good friends without forgetting the old ones. =)

I met your

gaze, I felt

a chill. Please

tell me that

this is all real.

You are grieving

for a lost love.

While I’m praying

to my God above,

that I may

find a person

to share all my fears,

dreams and even despairs.

I bathe in

the glory of the

borrowed shine.

Because of the light,

I felt divine.

When I looked around,

you were there,

the very answer

to my prayer.

I pinched myself so

that I can be sure,

that it’s nobody else

but my cure.

I looked at the moon,

awed and crying.

For one thing

had ended- my suffering.

I will not give you

the answer never.

For both of us know,

we are

best friends

forever.

2 comments: