Tempus Fugit

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saying Goodbye in a Fortuner



Sometimes bitterness is so sweet.



-
-

I said goodbye at
The back seat of a Fortuner.
Empowered by the motion
Of the moving wheels
I surrendered to the urge
To let you go,
To let all things go,
Not just you but the 
Rest of the bunch;
You weren't exclusive
I just thought you should know
That you're not worth that much.

I drowned myself
In the constant whirring of 
Voices that now sounds
So meaningless to my ears,
And yet there was a time
When all I needed was that
Voice to keep me assured.
Gone are those days.
I even ask myself if they 
Really happened since
I can't[ anymore] recall
Any of your out of tune songs.   

I closed my eyes so 
That it'll help me cry,
I guess my tears will somehow
Make me realize the 
Intensity of losing not only you
But all those you have become
Because of me;
Like the maturity you wanted me
To feel my tears won't come out too.
Guess they are harder to fool
Compared to all of you;
Especially you.


-
-

*Picture from webshots

No comments:

Post a Comment