Tempus Fugit

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Define BUSY?!

I was always telling myself that I'd find time to post my poems here but to my dismay I never did. I got so caught up with my new job (technically not so) and all the activities that came along with it. I never taught that teaching in a university would use up all of my time. Anyways, I promise to update my blog as soon as I get my internet connection fixed (cross fingers). :)

To make up for my long absence here are a few lines that I have just made up:

I was looking for you
But you weren't there
When you told me you'd be

I was trying to hold your hand
But it was another's that held mine
Where are you?

Please come back to me
I am not myself without you
I'm you the same way you are I.

-
-



Sorry this is bad. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment