Tempus Fugit

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bodies of Water

I cried like waterfalls gushing down the steep,
Bringing with it all the good and the bad of the land,
Raging against aged rocks and drift woods,
Passing by people along the banks,
Craving in to the pull of the earth.
Surrendering to love I feel for that water down.
I sprayed the air with my kisses.
And when finally I felt myself becoming one with the river,
The memory of my struggles uphill vanished.
I cannot figure out anymore where my body starts and stops.
But with the rivers every flow I feel myself doing the same.
The journey to heaven will feature us both.
I never realized that all along I am the waterfalls and the river,
The same way that the river is the waterfalls too.
This time I smiled like only two bodies could.

No comments:

Post a Comment