Tempus Fugit

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Had A Dream by Glen Lagunsad (2nd place)

Thank you for sending your poem Glen! I was really surprised with your work! Good job!
-
-

I Had A Dream

Once I had a dream, a dream that seem so far,
An image where everything is high so as the star.
And even a single touch wont budge into my mind,
That I can ever hold it, reach and then find.
Until this little statement come over from thee,
"If it's going to be, it's up to me."

From then I realized that life is a choice,
Where you are the creator from the inner voice.
Therefore I changed from nothing and less
Into a better and directed Benz.
Holding this statement I believed my chance,
"Always strive for excellence."

I finished secondary holding all these things,
Keeping them valuable as golden rings.
But I found out that it was still inadequate
To set a goal and just go on straight.
I whisper, "managing should not be alone,
Get out of your comfort zone!"

So when I entered college, I was used to this
Making things happen and taking the risks.
I learned to work with others in at best
And helping them to leave their nest.
Learning alone is not we deserve
As we were used to "Love Serves."

Seeing myself now in the final year
Where in my career is nearly endear
Changes my horizon on how life is
And letting me realize that it is not ease.
What matters most is not the money
But the life you spent with integrity.

To sum up, everything was change
From slow paced into a rapid range
That once I had nothing but just being broke
And due to this group, I became soak.
So why contented to just follow the stream
If there is something you can be more, If you only had a dream.

-
-
*Picture from http://www.artmuffin.com/grfx/grfxoart/full/lucidreaming.jpg

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Glen? Dianne agrees!!! Thank you for the comment Dianne! =)

    ReplyDelete