Tempus Fugit

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Storm is Almost Over



If you've read my previous post then this will definitely make sense to you, but if you haven't- I suggest you take a few moments to read it so that you'll not screw up understanding this. Okay?

To my dear Seven Followers and to those who habitually or "when their online" visitors , I'd like to announce that finally I was able to have a good night sleep last night-that was after a long soak at the tub. I won't say that there won't be problems later with regards to my clients checking in with inadequate rooms (my fault), but the feeling that I'm not alone in this made me a whole lot better. Thanks to all the Operations staff at the Hotel where I work in. You've made me feel like this was really a part of being a member of the Hospitality Industry, that this is all worth it if we/I learn from it. I honestly did!

I have realized that sometimes the very people you think who will always be there for you will not be there when you need them the most. And it is with the people you least expect it that you find comfort, understanding and  acceptance that will enable you to face the monster you have created unconsciously with tears-in-your-eyes-bravado.

If by chance you've met people like them, believe me, treasure them. Because in my case, for the lowest point in my career so far, they were there helping, protecting, and guiding me. They were like mother hens. My mother hens. I was their baby chick.

But for those who left you hanging and helpless, those who made you feel alone, still be nice to them. Do not shun them. How many times have we done the same thing? I don't know-but we have done it in one point or another.

Of course. I prayed that God help me on this. He did.

The Storm is almost over, I can almost see the shore.

-
-
*Picture from http://www.bigfoto.com/miscellaneous/photos-03/boat-lake-9ir.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment