Tempus Fugit

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Existence

-
-
Burned out shining stars
Became the only audience
To the shrilling aria I gave.
The moon unwillingly
took over the place of
My Symphony's Maestro.

I never knew that goodbyes
Can be beautiful songs.
Continuously reminding me
Of a certain time when
Life was everything but painful.
When Love was nothing but pure.
No matter where you go
Or whatever you may do,
I know that in the most mundane
Things that you'll do,
My memory will haunt you.
It will take you to me.

You are hiding behind the
Shadows of our pain.
Relinquishing in the tears I shed.
I won't be there. I won't be anywhere.
But time will come when you'll 
Start looking for me.

Look for me in the
Memories that we so
Happily shared-before.
Feel me with the things
We used to do.
Make the most of your 
Creative imagination.
It'll only be there that 
I'll exist for you.
I was erased the moment you left.

-
-
*Picture from http://www.visitlbiregion.com/includes/media/images/Looking-to-sea-OC-Historical.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment