Tempus Fugit

Monday, June 21, 2010

Waiting


-
-
Long dull hours, minutes and seconds
Stretching the patience I wish I had.
Moments so dim that
The pot of gold at the end
Of the rainbow turned to brass,
Dessert oasis' suddenly dried,
Silken jet black hair became gray,
And clocks ticked
But time stood still.
The heart yearned for that only voice,
The only touch, only smile, only kiss.
It longs for the time to be with you.
When hours, minutes, and even seconds
Flash by so fast.
So rapid and quick.
But when I'm not with you
It's totally different.
Sometimes I try to copy that,
I close my eyes and imagine you beside me,
Holding my hand and 
Blowing me kisses.
How I wish I can always do that,
That I'm always lucky to achieve that.
What can I do but wish and dream?
-
-
*Picture from http://www.jckonline.com/sites/default/files/legacy/photo/170/170479-17_Waitingroom_Inv.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment