Tempus Fugit

Monday, June 21, 2010

Surrender /Entrega (Spanish Version)


-
-
Please do not look at me.
Because when you do,
All the resolve that I've tried
To muster suddenly vanishes into oblivion.
I feel helpless and weak.
Those eyes make me
A prisoner to their beauty,
Life, and mystery.
Tempting me to forego
All the doubts I have inside.
Urging me to give in.
But no matter how
I try not to fall for you,
I fail, for in those eyes
I see a future where
I feel I belong- where I want to belong.

-
-

No me mire por favor.
Porque cuando usted lo hace,
Toda la resolución que he intentado
Para reunir repentinamente desaparece en el olvido.
Siento desamparado y débil.
Esos ojos me hacen
Un preso a su belleza,
Vida, y misterio.
Tentación de mí para renunciar
Todas las dudas que tengo adentro.
Impulsándome dar adentro.
Pero no importa cómo
Intento no caerme para usted,
Fallo, para en esos ojos
Veo un futuro donde
Siento que pertenezco donde quiero pertenecer.
-
-
*Picture from http://gideonidea.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/total-surrender-photographic-print-c12269788.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment