Tempus Fugit

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The (Cute) Picture Of You

Pictures are worth a thousand words or so I was told. But how I wish it talks back every time I converse with it.. I wish  it also hears the confessions I blurt out which if the real person is in front of me-I couldn't and wouldn't. We seldom get to hear each others voices lately, and I've noticed with the last text messages you sent me, you were kinda pissed off. About what? I don't know. So that kinda pisses me off too. But I get hold of myself and convince 'me' that bad vibes are not good (that's what they are called such, right?) Another thing is that you don't know a thing about what I'm really feeling for you. (Okay, you might have a clue.) But still what I feel is more than what I say I feel.  Most of the time I wonder if you are really thinking about me? Because most of the time I think of you. Not just the general you. But specifically the specific (I hate being redundant). The do you think of me when you eat your breakfast? Do you wish I was there eating with you? How about when you take your nap? Do you have short dreams about me? (Because I sometimes day dream about you. Is that better than ordinary dreams? I don't have any idea. But it has to amount to something right?) Do you also wish I am holding your hands as you walk down the street? (How I wish) Finally, do you wish that we take a bath together? (Wait.wait.wait. I'm not suppose to type that in.Kindly ignore it pls.) I hope you stop being paranoid. And stop getting mad at me for things I'm innocent about. (Cross fingers- include my toes) I wish to see you soon!!!

-
-
And I was reading this trash of a work I recite the words as if you are beside me and holding my hand. But
in reality I am looking at your pic every once in a while so that I won't miss you that much.

-
-
Even though you look very cute in the picture I got I still wish It's really you I'm seeing. Not just a pic of you looking very very cute! 

-
-
I'll not be posting the picture. Sorry. It's private. It's for my eyes only.
(Not posting it I think is a Smart-ish thing to do. Not Smart since people might think that what I wrote is just a flight of fancy so I included the ish after Smart. Crafty huh? (I could choke on what I typed) Considering that I always load pics with my posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment